1. Make it to the dentist.
2. See the optometrist. (Pun intended. Har- har.)
3. Read 40 books. [2.5/40]
4. Consolidate my student loans and start paying them off.
5. Earn a certificate in grant writing.
6. Earn a certificate in non-profit management.
7. Take a least one Spanish class. [Signed up and working on it!]
8. Exercise at least thrice weekly. (Also, use the word “thrice” more.) [2/52]
9. Run at least 5 races (including two half marathons).
10. Get checked for skin cancer.
11. Make it to Wisconsin for Slapsgiving.
12. Volunteer monthly.
13. Schedule a monthly date night with EJV.
14. Blog at least four times a week. [1/52]
15. Get a dog! (Apartment permitting.)
16. Land a long-term job.
A goal everyone should commit to…
What are you goals for 2012? Share them at The Blog Guidebook!